Burritoville

The Netscape-friendly hunt for the perfect urban food log.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

The bare minimum. I had a cafeteria burrito today for the first time in about two years. First thing I noticed is that the lady in the plastic gloves did not use the Approved Burrito Folding method -- and, in fact, the burrito was somewhat prone to unrolling itself. The second thing is, you know, a little crema is not a bad thing, especially if the rest of the burrito is not terribly distinguished. How do I say this nicely? How about: Enough sour cream could make a tissue box edible.

I was also thinking about fusion burritos the other night, and realized that one of my favorite Chinese dishes, Moo Shu Chicken, is essentially a burrito. Did the Aztecs visit Hunan Province?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home